Mindful Eating Diary

Back on my morning routine after the weekend... well, I still did my morning routine through the weekend, just later in the morning. Yesterday I moved around my sacred space and set up a new meditation corner. I'm still moving things around, but this works just fine!

Breakfast was the usual, fruit and ice water. Learning that this is my favorite breakfast by far!


For lunch I pre-made a bowl of chicken salad last night and I sent the husband to the store for wheat bread instead of the potato bread we have here. I'm trying to switch out my white rice and bread for whole wheat, today I'm picking up wheat bagels and lots of good healthy food and snacks! I was hungry when I got home for lunch but I decided to vacuum first to see if I was truly hungry or just craving... I was hungry!


- - - - - - - - - - - - -