Creating new habits!

This morning after I got home from dropping my daughter off at school, I parked the car in the garage, and before I could start thinking my way out of it... I started walking! I just walked once around the inside of our gated community (like last night). I used this time to practice walking meditation and it was just a great walk.

I'm going to try to make this a new habit, morning walk as well as an evening, after dinner walk. My current goal is 2,500 steps and I nearly hit that goal before 9 am, so next week I may try to up my goal to 5,000 steps. Lately my form of exercise is yoga and walking, and I love it!

I woke up super early this morning at 4:50 am, normally I'm up at 5:30. I took this time to hit the mat earlier before I took a shower. It felt great to really unwind and slow down with my yoga, to enjoy the moment and not rush so I can hop in the shower. I think I may do this from now on, it felt good!



Today was another awesome mail day... can you tell I treated myself this week?! I have two packages out for delivery tomorrow too, so I'll post that when they arrive! I ordered a new pair of walking shoes, I've had my last pair of Saucony's for about 4-5 years now and I really wanted a new pair. Nothing like starting new habits with new gear, right?! So comfy, Saucony has my heart.


- - - - - - - - - - - - -