Favorite Things September

I thought I would share some of my current favorite things! I'm always checking out new books, products, oils, and more! Here is a short list of some things that I've been loving this month!

DISCLOSURE: The items I list in this post are items that I have personal bought, they are not sponsored or bought for me.

Infinity Strap

I adore this prop tool! I use it everyday in my practice, it really helps me get into a yoga pose that I can't normally get into. I currently only have the stretchy version but I plan to get the other one soon!

How to Eat

I read this tiny little book and loved it. It's been a go to inspirational guide for myself when I get a craving or when my habit brain kicks in and tries to talk me out of my healthy lifestyle! If your a fan of Thich Naht Hanh, I'm sure you will love it.

Saucony Original Jazz

This is my second pair of Saucony's and I'm for sure a fan! They are comfy and super affordable! I have a goal to collect them in all the colors lol!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -