I tried it, and I liked it!


This may seem so dumb, but I tried a new veggie today and love it! I tried snap pea's with a ranch dip from a veggie tray some friends brought by today, we hung out and watched football (actually, I stayed in the kitchen and dyed yarn). The reason this "new food trying" is a big deal for me is the fact that I am an insanely picky eater. The only veggies I used to eat were carrots, potatoes, most lettuce... and that's pretty much it lol

So I caved and tried some snap peas, I've now added those to my "good food" list to eat now lol I added broccoli a couple weeks ago, and mangos a little while ago as well. I'm learning that trying new veggies is turning into a great thing since I'm finding new favorites! So it's making it easier to want to try new things.

I still want to bite the bullet and try tomatoes and onions. I love tomato sauce but have never had a tomato just as they are, either cooked or raw with dip. Onions are another odd thing for me, I love the smell and the flavoring of onions, but never have eaten them. I'm weird, I know.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for comments! Also I vote yay for trying tomatoes, they are awesome! One of my favorite things is tomatoes on toast, it sounds weird but I love it... just a toast with mayo, tomato and salt, so good! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Your my first comment on the blog lol!! I promise to try them soon! I have such a texture issue with food lol!

      Delete
    2. Yay!!! If texture is the issue then be double sure it's not over ripe and mushy and try a normal one before a cherry one, they are weirdly completely different! Good luck ;)

      Delete
    3. Yay!!! If texture is the issue then be double sure it's not over ripe and mushy and try a normal one before a cherry one, they are weirdly completely different! Good luck ;)

      Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -