Sacred Space + Missing Food Pics

Well, I failed to save some pics of my meals today by accidentally clearing the pictures in my iPhone before I used them, oop's! It was pretty much the same meals from the weekend since we are doing major grocery shopping tomorrow evening and I can't wait! Luckily I still have a lot of fruit left in the kitchen, so I know I will just fine for one more day!

I did manage to take one food picture today, watermelon chopping! I've literally been going through watermelon and cantaloupe like mad. I just can't get enough of them and they are so good for breakfast and snacks!


Another shot I found on my camera was an outtake from when I was trying to set a timer on the camera so I could capture a shot of me in a yoga pose. I've been working with the One-Legged King Pigeon Pose for a while now and I thought it would be fun to track my progress in this pose... but I failed to get a picture lol! I need to find my iPhone stand badly and try again.

This is my yoga space right now. Since I have semi bad knee's I keep a rug under my mat for a little more comfort. My current mat is shredded to the max thanks to my 6 month old kitten, Fish. I hope to replace it after the holidays with a Manduka mat!


For dinner I'm planning on chicken taco's and burrito's! I'm making another batch of that Chipotle copycat Cilantro-Lime Rice again and I'm excited! I love that rice! Since I'm out of salad dressing I will probably have a side of fruit with my small burrito. 

So here's a question... anyone reading this blog? Leave a comment! Curious minds want to know lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - -