Small Grocery Haul + Random Bits

This morning I hit the mat, the cushion, then dropped my daughter off at school and ran over to the store for some groceries for dinner tonight. I saw some recipes online I wanted to try out, so I picked up the things we didn't have like fresh parsley, cilantro, some herbs, etc.

I'll post the recipe's tonight when I take a pic of dinner! It's a copycat recipe for Chipotle's Cilantro-Lime Rice!! We are also making some parmesan and parsley potato wedges with bbq chicken. So excited for dinner tonight, it's going to be so good!!


Today I swapped out my flip flops for my beat up Saucony's. I'm pretty sure that my feet pain is also due to wearing flip flops 24/7... or barefoot. So it's to change and take better care of my feet. I ordered a new pair of Saucony's over the weekend, they should be here this week! I also treated myself to a few other things that I'll post when they arrive!

I tried green tea over the weekend... I'm in love! For some reason, the thought of green tea always grossed me out, not sure why. I'm not one to try new things, but this weekend was full of firsts for me... chicken sausage, mangos, green tea, and some new yoga poses that I added to my practice. Maybe I should keep up with the new things, I'm finding some new favorites!!



- - - - - - - - - - - - -