64 days and still going strong!

This morning after my yoga, meditation, and walk, I decided to check and see how many days I have been going strong with my new healthy eating and weight loss journey... 64 days! That number amazes me. I feel stronger and more alive every day.

I am creeping up on 50 days since I cut out fast food and that is truly a miracle! I need to celebrate in 4 days! I know that if I can cut out fast food, anyone can for sure. Going from 2-3 fast food meals a day to zero is crazy.



I didn't take too many pics today since I was stuck behind my sewing machine most of the day, but I did get a shot of my lunch and one of our cats! lol

For lunch I whipped up a plate of finger foods, I ate lunch while cutting out tons of knitting bags. I normally try to focus solely on my meals but I was in a time crunch.

Earlier one of my kitties, Fish, joined me in the bathroom lol! Love this cat of mine.




ॐ Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -