Crazy week.. but I walked a mile tonight!

One thing that has really kept me going on this journey is my followers and supporters. I read each and every comment someone leaves on my Instagram account, blog, or even personal Facebook page. They all mean so much to me and help me push through!

This morning after I finished my yoga and meditation, I reflected on this journey so far. It really feels like yesterday that I started it, it's going by very fast and very differently this time around. I don't feel like I'm trying hard, like it's all natural now. The other day my daughter and I made cookies, she asked if I wanted one and I said "sure!". I had two cookies and that was all (they were small too), I didn't feel like I needed to eat the whole batch... last time I literally ate the whole batch in one day, it was really embarrassing.


I'm excited for Friday's, in the past I feared weigh day since I knew I had one too many cheat meals or snacks (this was when I was on Weight Watchers at the time). I was still bloating up every couple days, even though I ate within my points. It just didn't work well for me. Ya, I was losing the weight, but I wasn't getting rid of some of the main health problems, and those were the main reasons for going on the journey.

Last night I noticed that my feet pain is 100% gone now! I went from being in pain 24/7 to zero pain in 2 months. I had plantar fasciitis bad, it sucks!! Between switching my shoes to sneakers and the weight loss so far, it has helped immensely!

I have not taken any pictures of my meals today, other than my breakfast (above). With my daughter on October break all week, she has been glued to my iPhone... it has been giving me a break, so I let her have it lol Tonight I did manage to get a mile walk in!!! It feels like years since I have done a mile walk, felt good... and hot! It's nearly the middle of October and we are still in the upper 90's. I'm really debating on getting up at 4:45 tomorrow morning just so I can squeeze in a morning walk before my husband goes to work at 5:30. I'll have to sleep on it! haha!

At least tomorrow we are hitting the mall, so I know for a fact I will get in lots of walking, I'll make sure of it! Weigh day is creeping up quick, I got goals to meet!

ॐ Jess

2 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome and as much as the support motivates you, you sharing is super motivating too! Keep going on your journey and thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hearing that makes me feel so good! <3

      Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -