Second 5k?

Woke up early this morning before everyone else so I could sneak out and do a quick walk. Decided to stick to two laps in our gated community, the weather was fantastic! Nice light breeze, 68°, the sun not fully out. Lovely!


When I got home, I checked my email and saw there was an email from The Color Run, I had signed up for their newsletter thing a couple years ago when I actually paid for a ticket... but then fell off track with my weight loss and walking, it was horrible. Gained like 40+ lbs after that, blah blah blah. So anyways, it got me thinking, they are coming to Tempe on January 23rd. I'm doing a 5k in February (date to be announced) with the Flavor Run. I was thinking of signing up for the Color Run too, a way for me to test the waters and get a taste at how this will be come Feb. If your a runner or walker reading my blog, what do you think? Should I sign up next month for the Color Run too?

If I do the Color Run, I was thinking of ignoring my pace and just focus on walking and completely the Color Run, then I can use that "race" as a pace for my next one the following month.

Would love to hear your thoughts!

ॐ Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -