Xmas challenge update, oops!

I totally forgot to mention how I'm doing on my "15 Weeks till Xmas" challenge yesterday! I was quite busy and had some stuff pop up in the day that stressed me out a tad, but I didn't let it get to me too much since I'm doing all I can. Anyways, I'm ahead on my challenge by quite a lot.

If I was doing the 1lb a week goal I would have already hit it I'm down 15.2 in 4 weeks so far out of the challenge!! So ya, I already hit 15 lbs way before the 15 weeks ended. Crazy! So I'm currently 1/2 way there in my own challenge of 30 lbs in 15 weeks (2 lbs a day)... still crazy! I still have 11 more weeks to go till Xmas day and I feel really confident I can hit this goal.

So, this week I lost 4.4 lbs and that brought me 2.4 lbs over my weekly goal!


ॐ Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -