Back at it!

This morning I told myself "you are going for a walk, whether you want to or not"... and I did! I did a nice 1.5 mile walk and feel awesome!! I forgot just how much I missed walking even though it's only been a week or so since I started slacking. 


I haven't been lacking motivation lately, just not motivated enough and today I really feel like I got my mojo back. I've been drinking far too much iced coffee in the past two weeks and I haven't been fully committed to tracking every bite I take, even though I've been eating healthy. So getting that mojo back today feels great, I have tracked every bite I have taken so far today and burned 431 calories so far before 9:30 this morning. I'm ending this week healthy and ready to go!

Breakfast was a bowl of fresh cut pineapple and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. I have left over grilled chicken in the fridge from the BBQ last night for lunch today. When I weighed the chicken breast, it was 6.6 ounces so I immediately cut it in half and threw it in the fridge. The old me would have just eaten it all.

Not sure what dinner will be, haven't thought that far in advanced, but I do know it will most likely be chicken with something lol! I'm leaning towards taco's, hmmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -