Monday

It's Monday morning and I broke this mini plateau! Before I got in the shower I stepped on the scale and I'm down 1.6 lb since Friday (well, since the following Friday too). Whew! Man, plateau's are brutal for your mind, even the small ones!

Some goals for this week include:
  • Lose two lbs!
  • Get as close to 50 lbs lost
  • Walk 3x this week (going to aim for all week)


Breakfast was a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and a honeycrisp apple with almond butter. I also made a glass of iced coffee but made sure I drank water before I started drinking it. This week I plan to work on my water, I've been doing much better! My husband took today off so we are planning to hit up some plant nurseries and maybe walk around. No sitter needed, thanks to her being in school! lol

Before we headed out, I jumped on the elliptical for 3 min (lol) and burned 50 calories. I've been trying to aim for a 50 calorie burn each time I step on it, it's not a lot but it's a little goal that works for me while I get used to it.


Lunch was Chipotle with my husband! I have gone fast food free for 93 days so far and I don't count Chipotle as "fast food" since I can eat healthy there and it's good food. I had a burrito bowl, I do love the burrito's but I stopped eating them when I started this journey, so I still get to enjoy Chipotle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -