December First + Progress Pics

My starting weight for December is 269.6... that means, I hit 50.5 lbs lost since August!! I saw this number on the scale last Tuesday but due to bloating it slipped away by Friday's weigh in. It's back and I plan to work my ass off to keep it there!

I also did my measurements and I'm down 12.3 inches since starting them on October 1st (I didn't track them when I started sadly). Thrilled with that number! Last night I ordered 3 new tee's in a 2XL!!!! I started in a 4XL, I'm speechless.

Seeing my progress pay off is more than words can say, I'm so proud of my journey and humbled by my support. I could not keep going without the support I have been getting on my social media. Seeing the scale this morning brought me to tears instantly, I reached my first big goal to lose 50 lbs. My next goal is the same, lose 50 lbs, that will mark 200 lbs lost. I don't have a specific weight goal in sight but I would like to get to 200 lbs at least.

I'm really starting to see my own changes in my progress pictures. When I look in the mirror I still see 320 lbs, but when I see a side by side, I no longer see that.


Left - 303.4 lbs - Right - 269.6 lbs (33.8 lb difference, total loss of 50.4 lbs)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's so awesome! Your success is inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -