Mindful Eating + 2016 Planning

Last day before weigh in tomorrow and I'm making sure I kick some major ass with my eating today! Breakfast was a banana and greek yogurt with iced coffee, I needed to change it up a bit this morning.
Lunch was another graze plate, my favorite! I'm still planning out dinner, but I think it will be grilled chicken again with a salad, it was so good last night! Tomorrow night we are putting a pizza in, I tend to relax a tad on Fridays and a little on the weekends, but not too much.



I spent my morning planning out 2016!! I'm so excited for the new year! I'm working on a bucket list. There are some trips I want to make with my family and we want to explore our own state. I also want to buy a couple things next year for my health journey like some new walking/running clothes, upgrade my Fitbit Flex to the Charge HR, etc.

I was thinking about my weight goal for 2016 and what I want to lose. I write down my monthly goal based on how many Friday's there are each month (I weigh in on Friday), some months my goal is 8 lbs, while some months are 10 lbs. I have reached each goal every month and usually I go past them. So based on all that, my goal is to drop... 100 lbs by the end of next year! It sounds like a HUGE goal, but if I set my goal smaller then it really isn't a goal for me, I want to really push myself next year. I have lost 50 lbs in 4 months, that is less than half a year, so I know it is doable. I also know that as I go further down my journey it will get harder to lose the weight, I'm up for a challenge! This would bring my weight to around 160-180 lbs, which is realistic for my height of 5'7". I've never been "thin", so that is not my goal. My goal is to get to my natural weight, so if 200 lbs is it, thats fine, if 130 lbs is then that is ok too.

There are some new things I want to try, mostly food things like bell peppers, onions, etc. Being a picky eater is so frustrating, so I'm trying to venture out! Bring on 2016!

1 comment:

  1. I think your goals are great and I think you're going about them in such a positive way! You are awesome :)
    I like the explore your own state idea too! I feel like I have so many places I haven't been where I live, plus I love road trips!!!

    ReplyDelete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -