Sick

Haven't been posting on the blog because I've been sick, along with my daughter. My daughter caught a bad stomach flu, she has been out of school most of last week and was hit hard by the bug on Thursday. Today she was finally getting back to herself. Luckily I didn't get what she had, I just got slammed by a head cold. The coughs have begun, no fun. I'm supposed to be doing the Ugly Sweater 5k on Thursday and I have a feeling I may have to push it off till after Xmas. As long as I get it done before the end of the month I'll be golden. I just don't want to chance the 5k with how my chest is feeling still with this cold. Even if I'm super slow on my pace, I'm good with that as long as I complete it!

I've been slacking on posting food pics, but rest assure, I have been on point with my meals and calories! I haven't walked since Tuesday, but it's ok. I'll get back into the swing of things soon! Tomorrow I'm going to start up my yoga again, I've been slacking on getting on the mat for the past few... months, ack! So I told myself that if I can't walk right now, I can get my yoga on at least! Here's some pictures from the past few days though, we have been getting the house cleaned and decorated for family on Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -