Weigh Day

It's weigh day and I was a bit nervous about stepping on to the scale since I really had a lot of sodium this week, I tried to flush it out with extra water so I wasn't too sure how I did. You know that feeling when you step on the scale and you feel heavy, like you know your bloated and can feel it when you step up. That was me this morning, but... I lost 1.6 lbs! It isn't my 2 lb goal but I'll take it! I need to go back to really tracking my food and measuring, because if I'm eating around 1200-1500 calories a day (I never go over 1700)... something isn't right, and I'm pretty sure I'm sneaking in more calories in. So today I am going back to OCD tracking!

So far I'm down 53.6 lbs! So close to the 55 lb mark! I may not reach my 8 lb goal for December and I'm ok with it. I need to drop 4.3 lbs by the end of the month to hit it. I'm going to work really hard this week for my last December weigh in (and the last weigh in for my Xmas Challenge!)

Goals for this week are:

  • Lots of water! Try to refill my bottle 3x (which is 99 oz)
  • Track everything!
  • Watch sodium levels
  • Limit deli turkey/chicken
  • Increase fruits and veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -