Xmas 2015

This was truly the best Christmas I've had in a long time! There was great family company over, good food (I had most fruit... and maybe my weight in mini cinnamon rolls), lots of laughs, and great gifts. We played the White Elephant game that we play every year and had some great laughs. It's been a long time since we had a house full of family for the holidays, it seems our family is thinning out over the years.

I will say, I made out like a bandit this year! My husband got me a Fitbit Charge HR and I'm instantly in love, can't wait to see it in use tomorrow morning on my Ugly Sweater 5k! I also got a new crocket pot, tea infuser, salad spinner, and many more awesome things!

Everyone was smiling and having a good time, I hope we can host Christmas at our house again in the next few years. It was a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -