Amazon Wishlist!

I was going through my Amazon wishlist and thought I would share three top things I really want!! I am ordering the shoes next Friday, I am in need of a descent pair of running shoes since I'm only using my Saucony Original Jazz. As comfy as they are, they are not comfy when I walk longer and jog.

My wishlist is really long, so here are just a few things I would buy right now!

  • ASICS Gel - Kayano 21 - I have heard good reviews on these so I'm hoping they work well for me! I had plantar fasciitis in the past for years (it finally went away in October), I heard these work well for that with the gel soles.
  • Nathan QuickShot Plus Hydration Pack - A couple years ago I had one similar and loved it for my longer walks. I hate carrying a water bottle so I don't, but I wish I did on my 5k days, so this will be handy again!
  • Garmin Forerunner 220 - I've been going back and forth on which Garmin to get, between this one and the Forerunner 15, but I think I would be happier with the 220. I'm hoping to add this to my gear later this year!

What is on your wishlist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -