Blah Yesterday

Yesterday I decided to take a rest day with walking and jogging, later in the evening I felt so guilty for doing so. I was pretty sure I was using "it's cold" as an excuse... this is just after I did a 5k in the cold and rain, so ya, total excuse. I was having a pretty blah day in general, one of those "why am I doing this?" type of day. I'm glad I stuck to my guns with eating and didn't let loose, this morning i feel much better! I'm excited to head out for a walk this morning, I'm not going to jog or work on my pace, I'm just going to walk and enjoy it. Lately, every time I go out for a walk, I try hard to beat my mile PR and I think that is slowly starting to effect how I feel about my walks. So I need to get back to basics and just enjoy the walk for what it is, I'll save certain days for pacing, just not do it every day.

This morning I woke up retaining water, again! So I just brewed some iced tea using Weightless by Traditional Medicine, it's for water retention. It works wonders for me, it has fennel and cranberry in it. I brew it hot in my infuser, even though they are tea bags, and add in some german rock sugar to sweeten it a tad. With my iced tea, I chopped up a Pink Lady apple and filled my 33oz water bottle. Can you tell I'm trying to get rid of this water weight quick?!

My goals for today are:

  • Walk 2x - morning and after lunch (2 miles total)
  • Epsom bath after morning walk - I can tell I'm holding water based on my ring finger
  • Try to eat as clean as possible today (and for the rest of the week)

2 comments:

  1. We all have Blah days, but good for you for sticking with it, and having a plan! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure do! They suck! lol Love it when they pass :)

      Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -