Weigh Day!!

It's the first day of 2016 and weigh day!! Woot! This week I lost 2.6 lbs, a total of 62 lbs!!! was reflecting on that number this morning and it seems so unreal to me, that's a lot of weight. I decided to make a big goal for myself this year, I want to be able to say I lost 100 lbs in a year... so that means I have 7 months left to lose 38 lbs. I think that is a great goal and doable at this rate, so I'm going for it.

Trying this new app called My Body to post my measurements, so far I think it will work nicely. I put in my starting measurements yesterday (which was first tracked on 9/30/15, I didn't track these in the beginning and I'm still kicking myself for that), then updated them this morning. So far I have lost 18.5 inches since then! I don't normally track my calves, but I added that on it since it wouldn't let me delete this field on the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -