Weigh Day

Woot! I reached my weekly goal, I lost 2.2 lbs this week! Very happy with that! Brings my total to 67.6 lbs lost!! So close to the 70 lb mark, that is just surreal to me. I've been getting so much amazing support on my journey, I am so beyond grateful.

I'm trying really hard to take a rest day today, but I want to hit the streets so bad this morning! Last night we took a (very) short family walk and I jogged most of the lap, I was feeling fantastic! I wore my Nike Free Run 3's for this since I wanted to see how I felt jogging in them, they felt amazing! I had no strain on my legs, smooth landing, and my feet felt great. I did the lace lock lacing on them to prevent my left foot sliding to the toe and it worked pretty well. This has changed things immensely with these shoes. I'm already eyeing a pair of Nike Free 5.0's for maybe my birthday, never in my life have I wanted a "shoe collection" until now... I'm also the most active I have ever been in my life (including my younger years), I feel great!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jess! Reading about your success, is great motivation for me too.
    I've only used my New Balance running shoes on the treadmill, but they made a great difference to the shoes I used before.

    Will you be updating your new blog address on Ravelry? I'm coming over from there, when I see a new blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the heads up on the Ravelry link! I thought I switched them all but I missed that one, now fixed haha! I really want to try out a pair of New Balance!

      Delete
    2. Just an FYI the last blog post showing up on Ravelry was the one on January 21, about the move.

      Delete
    3. Thanks! I think it takes a day or two to "catch up" after changing the address. :)

      Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -