Yay for Monday's!

This weekend I feel like I really let loose with my eating, I didn't go over 2,000 calories on each day though, just didn't do my best with my evening choices. I did a lot of binging on snacks that I normally wouldn't eat (Poptarts are one) so I'm super glad Monday is here and I can get back to normal with eating haha! Since I use this blog to be accountable, I'm doing just that, writing about the good and the bad! We are not all perfect all the time and that is ok!

My plan for today is to cut out the binge eating after dinner like I normally do and really focus. I am planning to change up my morning walks to instead of aiming for 1 mile, I will be simply just walking for 30 min. I'm thinking of also working on my running intervals on only three days per week instead of every time I go for a walk. I'm also trying to get on the elliptical more and I still want to add in strength training so I'm actually going to check out Planet Fitness tomorrow morning after I drop my daughter at school. I want to check them out and see if it would be a fit for me. If I do this, I may move my 30 min intervals to midday and do the gym in the morning mon-wens-fri, dropping my evening walks on those days.

Monday
30 min walk-run intervals
Evening walk

Tuesday
30 min walk in the morning
Elliptical in the evening

Wednesday
30 min walk-run intervals
Evening walk

Thursday
30 min walk in the morning
Elliptical in the evening

Friday
30 min walk-run intervals
Evening walk

Saturday
30 min walk in the morning
Elliptical in the evening

Sunday
REST 

No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -