I was shocked this morning when I stepped on the scale, I hit 250.2 lbs! That means a total of 69.8 lbs lost... so close!! Total inches lost in January was 6.4", for some reason that number seems so small, maybe since I'm so used to seeing the bigger number of inches lost. I started tracking my measurements on September 30th of 2015, so I didn't start from the beginning of my journey and missed nearly 2 months of measurements... still kicking myself for that! I also just started tracking my calves, so the numbers aren't too crazy yet.
Some changes that make me happy are...
- My boobs now stick out past my belly
- I actually have curves and shape
- My legs are looking strong and healthy
- My posture is changing
- My energy is sky high
- I look forward to walking long distances
- I'm in between a size 20 and 22 (XL and 2XL)
- I'm doing things that I wished I would be able to do for years... and it feels SO good!