Super Bowl

It's the Super Bowl! We invited some friends over to watch the Super Bowl, even though my husband and I are totally not football people. My grandma will cringe if she reads this haha! My side of the family is pretty big on football, my Uncle Pete (Bill Peterson) played pro for the Bengals, Chiefs, and Patriots way back in the day. So needless to say, they love football haha!

Despite the event, there was food! I was sure to have fresh veggies with ranch dip, my husband grilled up chicken and brats... and then... there was a tray of warm-soft pretzel bits with cheese. These pretzels were 290 calories for just 3 of them, not including the cheese even. I ended up having about 2 of them with cheese, I left the ends since they were kinda hard by the time I grabbed them. I also had lots of chips and dip... so, to make me feel a little better I did a quick 1 mile walk this evening.

TMI warning: It's shark week as of this morning and seeing the 6 oz increase on the scale this morning makes total sense now! I'm for sure certain it was from bloating. I'm also stupidly excited that it's shark week, that means I won't be on it during my 10k on Saturday (I only have a 3-4 day cycle, I've always had a short cycle)! I was really worried about starting before race day, whew!

2 comments:

  1. It's the little things... You said shark week. Giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Loved your newest post on Aunt Flo!

      Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -