Weigh Day

Ok, I know I mentioned yesterday that I was going to move my weigh day's to Saturday... but, after thinking more about it last night, I feared changing my routine may throw me off my focus. With that said, I'm sticking to Friday's lol!

This morning sure made my weekend, I lost 2.6 lbs this week! I was super shocked since I was actually up 2 oz yesterday but I measured my legs and arms and saw I was up .5-1" on both area's. They were still sore from strength training and still retaining water, so I think those went down and that was what helped my weigh in this morning! Woo hoo! I over did it big time on that strength training day too, I was mostly trying out different kinds of workouts so I kept going. I am back at it today and have a rough plan for my strength training this morning, so I will for sure keep it more simple lol!

I'm down a total of 75.6 lbs!!! I reached the 75 lb milestone and I'm so freakin' thrilled! I beat my weekly goal of 2 lbs too, and my monthly goal. Was hoping to be at 247.8 by today and I'm 244.4!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 75 pounds lost. That is an amazing feat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you continue to amaze me with your success! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -