Weigh Days + Binging (eep!)

I have been doing some thinking about my Friday weigh day and want to move it to Saturdays. I feel like I'm in such a rush in the morning to get in the shower before I wake up my daughter for school, I prefer to wake up and move a little before I step on the scale. Plus, it would be nice to use Saturday as my "relaxed" day with eating instead of Friday, so I can wrap up the week. With that being said, I'll be posting my "weight day" post on Saturday this week!

My eating has been on point today and I'm working on cutting out my binge eating again, it's been creeping in and so I'm going to keep track of my binge free days. I am inspired by Runs for Cookies to keep track of my binge free streak, today is day one!

If you follow me on IG you may notice I'm going to (try) adding my calories to my food pics! We will see how long this lasts since it's an extra step in photo editing and sometimes I get lazy lol!

I added a new ticker to keep track of my binge free day streak (on the right sidebar)! Nothing yet since I'm still on day one, but maybe this will motivate me to stay binge free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -