Fun Haul!

I've been a bit quiet this week but I had some awesome mail days that I would like to share (and some daily dose of puppy spam lol)! Yesterday I got my new Garmin!! Love it so far, anxious to test it out on the streets, I'll be doing a virtual 5k on Sunday with it! 

Today I got my first Momentum bracelet, I've been wanting one for ages and finally caved. I grabbed a footnote for my new Brooks as well.



Our treadmill is being delivered next Saturday!!! Finally, we will be able to run and walk through the summer and I can't wait! We ordered a raised bed set for the backyard garden area (2'x'8') and a compost bin. We are excited to start composting, should be a fun adventure.

And now, puppy spam! She is doing really good and fitting right in. I took Fish (one of our cats) to the vet today for a check up and rabies shot (for the groomers on Monday). We took Maggie with us since I didn't want to leave her home, it was a zoo for sure in my car but we survived lol! Love the vet, he will be Maggie's vet and she is headed for shots on Thursday next week. Can't wait for the series to be done with so she can start going out to the park with us, but it won't be anytime soon. He is starting her shots over since we are iffy on when her last shots were, so to be safe they are doing a new round.


2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to hear what you think about your new Garmin. And I love seeing puppy pics. Good girl Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -