Weigh Day... getting there!

This mornings weigh in showed I made it back to my last Friday's weight but I'm still up 2.8 lbs from my lowest. I'm thrilled, I'm going back in the right direction and I think my legs are getting used to the added miles and running I've been doing this week (even though it's just a little running). I have been icing my quads and knee's after each walk or run session and it seems to be helping.


I weighed in at 232.2, bringing me to 87.8 lbs lost now. Getting closer to that 90 lb mark again, I'll feel a lot better when I see that again haha! Overall though, I feel great! My legs feel strong, I'm walking with confidence, and I've been eating good this week (minus some snacking here and there, but not bad snacking).

Tonight is a walk day so I'll be hopping on the treadmill for 30 min to get that in, tomorrow morning I'm heading out at 6 or so to do the Bunny Stomp virtual 5k! Then rest on Sunday, but I want to at least hit my step goal for the day.

I'll leave you with this sweet shot of Maggie last night before bed. Happy Friday!!


1 comment:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -