Mindful Thursday

This morning I got up at 4 and planned out my day on My Fitness Pal, ended up switching around lunch since I prepped a bunch of fresh romaine today... salad sounds good! Seems I am fully back on track with everything now that I eased up on running, and yesterday was day 2 of my "no binge after dinner" streak. This morning the scale was good to me and is reflecting on my hard work once again! I am back at the 90 lbs lost mark, yay! I'm only 4 oz up from my lowest weight at the beginning of April, but I am headed in the right direction once again. Very happy but most of all, I feel great!

My next running day is Saturday, I'm doing the One Bad Mother Runner virtual run, it was my gift to myself for mothers day! Excited to add that medal to my wall, it came with a shirt and charm too!

I spent some time in the garden this morning, just enjoying the moment and listening to three hummingbirds in out tree. They make the funniest sounds, so cute! We get a ton of hummingbirds at our house and what is weird, we have a feeder but they never touch it. They just love our trees.



I've been trying to get back to morning walks and since it's warming up fast, I'm opting for the treadmill. Yesterday it was 102ยบ, but this weekend is supposed to be back in the 70's for a short bit. I'm hoping to take advantage of that temp and do my virtual run outside on Saturday morning! Just need to get my butt in gear to go out early!



My meals of the day, finally managed to capture all of them (minus my iced coffee's):





No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -