My Weekend

This weekend was nice, we spent a lot of time outside and in the garden. Yesterday we hit up another local nursery and picked up a couple pots of primrose. The nursery where we went had chickens walking around and such a huge selection, loved that place! On Saturday we hit up a local farmers market, that was where I spotted the primrose, it was in an herb flower bundle and I knew I had to find some this weekend!




My eating wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best. I snacked a lot during the day here and there, but nothing huge. We had Mexican food for dinner last night, I had a plain cheese quesadilla with Spanish rice and sour cream. So I indulged last night for sure! I'm glad it's Monday! Fresh start and I'm ready for the week ahead.

This week's goals:

- walk Monday - Friday
- 3 mile virtual run on Saturday (Save the Manatee's)
- lots of water!
- log everything!
- healthy choices all week

I already planned out my meals for today and tomorrow, I also prepped fresh romaine last night for a big lunch salad today. The main goal this week is portions and healthy eating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

- - - - - - - - - - - - -