Jogging for the Juggs 5k

The last 5k of the year, woo hoo! Finally caught up to the virtual runs I was behind on and it feels good! This morning I beat last weeks time by almost 3 minutes, I'm slowly getting back to where I was but this was a rough run/walk for sure. I splurged a bit this weekend and ended Sunday night with pizza... I totally felt the greasy dinner on this run/walk! Back to healthy eating today and it feels so good lol!

I did several run/walk intervals through this run. The first mile I did a 15 sec /1 min interval, then on the second mile I changed to a 10 sec / 2 min interval to catch my breath, and on the last mile I went with an 8 sec / 30 sec interval.

Time: 50:47 (I tried so hard to get under 50 min)
Average Pace: 16:23

2 comments:

  1. Do you find wearing your FitBit and your Garmin on the same arm comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't bother me, I only wear my Garmin when I run so it's usually just my Fitbit on that arm.

      Delete

- - - - - - - - - - - - -